Author(s): Clive Barker, Brandon Seifert
Artist(s): Tom Garcia
Cover Artist(s): A: Ibraim Roberson B: Sami Makkonen
“I have such plans for you…”
Now that the new High Priest of Hell is known to all, why was this person chosen? Why, after Spencer’s rebellion was put down, is there an army being raised in Hell? Is war coming, and if so, with whom? Clive Barker, Brandon Seifert and Tom Garcia bring you the next chapter in the new era of HELLRAISER!
In this new dark supernatural thriller for fans of We Have Demons and Something is Killing the Children, meet Ellie “Bloody El” Hawthorne: occultist-for-hire.
Following the death of Ellie’s uncle, an infamous magician and occult detective, the 72 devils of the Ars Goetia are mysteriously freed from their infernal realm.
It’s now up to Ellie to track down each of these exiled demons and damn them right back to Hell by any means necessary… holy water, conjuration, or just her trusty, rusty claw hammer.
Legendary The Walking Dead artist Charlie Adlard teams up with Step By Bloody Step scribe Simon Spurrier to introduce your favorite new occult antihero since John Constantine!
What must Nimue do to save her son? Strike up a deal with the last person she’d ever team up with… Bridgette, her mother.
Meanwhile, Duncan must find another living legend. But are they an ally…or another monster to defeat?
(W) James Tynion IV (A) Werther Dell’Edera (CA) David Mack
* Don’t miss your chance to own the new, special editions of the entire “Archer’s Peak” saga that launched the phenomenon Something is Killing the Children in the first of three “Slaughter Packs.”
* Contains Something is Killing the Children #1-5 by Eisner Award-winning writer James Tynion IV (The Department of Truth, The Nice House On The Lake) and artist Werther Dell’Edera that first introduced Erica Slaughter and the Order of St. George to the world.
* Each issue features a brand new, exclusive cover by Eisner Award-nominated artist David Mack (Daredevil, Kabuki) on premium card stock.
(W) Matt Kindt, Keanu Reeves (A) Ron Garney (CA) Mark Brooks
* Discover the next blockbuster action franchise from the iconic KEANU REEVES in his Must Read comic book writing debut alongside New York Times best-selling co-writer Matt Kindt (Folklords, Bang!) and acclaimed artist Alessandro Vitti (Marvel’s Secret Warriors) in a brutally violent new series about one immortal warrior’s fight through the ages.
* The man known only as Berzerker is half-mortal and half-God, cursed and compelled to violence…even at the sacrifice of his sanity.
* But after wandering the world for centuries, Berzerker may have finally found a refuge – working for the U.S. government to fight the battles too violent and too dangerous for anyone else.
* In exchange, Berzerker will be granted the one thing he desires – the truth about his endless blood-soaked existence… and how to end it.
NOTE: This is for Mature Readers
(W) Christopher Sebela (A) Diego Barreto (CA) Mike Henderson, Robert Sammelin
As clashing forces fight for control over the TransSiberian railway, Snake learns things have not changed much since his first time as a soldier. With the ever-watching eye of a masked stranger upon him, Snake will discover that the past is never too far behind him.
(W) James TynionIV, Sam Johns (A) Werther Dell’Edera, Letizia Cadonici (CA) Rafael Albuquerque
Edwin Slaughter is one of the Scarlet Masks, the secret bookkeepers of the Order of St. George. He’s enamored with stories of ancient hunters, as well as those in his midst.
He only gets to write the stories and never live them himself though. That is, until what starts out as standard reconnaissance for the Order turns Edwin’s world upside down. There’s a legendary monster in America, one long thought extinct…
It’s taken the lives of countless children, bringing Edwin into the field for the first time… and into real danger.
Along with a new story arc comes a new creative team! Acclaimed writer Sam Johns of Punchline and The Joker fame joins James Tynion IV as co-writer, and up-and-coming artist Letizia Cadonici makes her highly-anticipated American comics debut, joined by series veteran Werther Dell’Edera as co-artist!
(W) James Tynion IV, Tate Brombal (A) Werther Dell’Edera (A/CA) Chris Shehan
The first arc of House of Slaughter comes to a close as Jace finally enacts his secret plan.
As chaos fills the halls and the Order members fight off legions of monsters, will Aaron be able to intervene in the battle between his love and the House? And in those final moments, what will he choose?
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.