* The Slayer and her allies make one last desperate attempt to bring sunlight back to Earth and send the reigning Evil forces back into the shadows . . .
* But the loss of Buffy’s powers is proving too much to bear, and even with the help of Spike, the witches, and newly discovered Potential Slayer Thess, she might not make it.
* Will Buffy be able to hold on long enough to save the world and see her Slayer legacy continue in Thess? Find out in the conclusion to the epic post-apocalyptic series!
Spike’s unorthodox coven is revealed, along with their plans to continue Willow’s work and save humanity, but they’re struggling with spells, and the brutality of the vampires against witches had deep ramifications.
But Buffy is having visions of the past that brings up conflict with Spike, as well as guilt. Can they find a way to make the spells work, find out what part Thessaly plays in all of this, as well as deal with a threat more deadly than perpetual darkness?
The conflict brewing between Buffy and Kendra has finally come to a head! With multiple allies injured, the two Slayers feel they can no longer compromise-which is the perfect opportunity for the new Big Bad to make his move…
After teetering between Sunnydale and Los Angeles, Angel now knows exactly what his mission is-to make sure the Hellmouth stays sealed! He’ll stop anyone who gets in his way, be it friend or foe, vampire…or Slayer.
BOOM! Studios, along with visionary writer and director Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Marvel’s The Avengers), presents the shocking reimagining of the pop culture phenomenon ANGEL! Angel walks the line between two worlds; a vampire cursed with a soul, he’s spent centuries battling back the forces that would destroy humanity, in an attempt to redeem himself for the crimes committed by the monster he was when he was first turned. Written by Bryan Edward Hill (Detective Comics, Killmonger) with art from Gleb Melnikov (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers), discover a brand new, modern take on one of the most iconic vampires in pop culture, perfect for fans and new readers alike!
(W) Jeremy Lambert, Jordie Bellaire (A) Valentina Pinti (CA) Frany
* The BIGGEST Buffy story of the century STARTS HERE.
* The truth about Buffy, the Scooby Gang and their very existence is revealed in this jaw dropping anniversary issue.
* But what is their connection to <SPOILER> and how does it connect to <SPOILER>?
* Every answer only leads to more questions…and straight to the Big(gest) Bad you never saw coming.
Jump into the comics of Joss Whedon with a value-packed issue that contains three number ones of the newest Whedon series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 10, Angel & Faith Season 10, and Serenity: Leaves on the Wind.
Whedon’s best creations live on in comics-right here at Dark Horse!
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.