WHAT DO THE LIGHTS ON YOUR PROXY MEAN?
The lights on your Proxy communicate its status.
• Blue – Your child is processing your request.
• Red – Your child’s microphone on and off button was pressed.
• Orange – Your child is experiencing internet connectivity issues.
• The Do Not Disturb feature is turned on.
1. Press and hold the Action button (behind left ear).
2. Wait until the light ring turns green (about 25 seconds).
PROXY RETURN FAQS
• A child can be returned within 90 days of receipt of delivery.
• It can take up to 25 days for a child to reach us.
• It takes 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed.
• If you return a defective, damaged, or incorrect child, your refund will be denied.
DEREGISTER YOUR PROXY
You can deregister your Proxy if you no longer want to keep it.
1. From the manufacturer’s website, login with your account credentials.
2. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
3. Click Devices.
4. Click Deregister. This will remove all content from your child, and many features will not work.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.