(W) Matt Kindt, Keanu Reeves (A) Ron Garney (CA) Mark Brooks
* Discover the next blockbuster action franchise from the iconic KEANU REEVES in his Must Read comic book writing debut alongside New York Times best-selling co-writer Matt Kindt (Folklords, Bang!) and acclaimed artist Alessandro Vitti (Marvel’s Secret Warriors) in a brutally violent new series about one immortal warrior’s fight through the ages.
* The man known only as Berzerker is half-mortal and half-God, cursed and compelled to violence…even at the sacrifice of his sanity.
* But after wandering the world for centuries, Berzerker may have finally found a refuge – working for the U.S. government to fight the battles too violent and too dangerous for anyone else.
* In exchange, Berzerker will be granted the one thing he desires – the truth about his endless blood-soaked existence… and how to end it.
NOTE: This is for Mature Readers
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Lucas Werneck (CA) Mark Brooks
STAND FOR JUDGMENT – AN A.X.E. TIE-IN!
Judgment comes and the Quiet Council grows suspiciously quiet. An exception: Do you think a man so devoted to the Hellfire cares one jot? Let’s find out.
RETURN TO DINOSAUR ISLAND part two! Trapped on a strange island removed from time, Superman and Son encounter a lone survivor from the past. He may hold the key to their escape, but first they must survive the other denizens of the Island.
– When being a Jedi makes him a target, what can a Padawan do? – Betrayed by those he once called friends, young Caleb Dume learns to survive as a smuggler! – Continuing the story of the secret origins of Star Wars Rebels’ Kanan Jarrus!
The shocking conclusion to ‘THE INJUSTICE LEAGUE’ leads to a startling confrontation with the all-new, all-dangerous Doom Patrol! And in the wake of it all, a secret will be revealed that will bond two members forever – and break two members apart. Plus, Shazam unlocks a new power that will send a shockwave through the League.
It all changes here with the first chapter of ‘INJUSTICE LEAGUE’! The next era of the Justice League begins as heroes quit, villains join and a Justice League roster you’ve never seen before emerges, led by the world’s greatest hero – LEX LUTHOR?! As the dust settles and the bodies are buried, the violent consequences of FOREVER EVIL must be dealt with – while a mysterious new force sets its target on the League. But is this force friend or enemy? And why does he want Luthor dead? (If you ask Batman, it’s a long list.)
The hunt for a murder suspect leads Superman and his new teammates to the secret behind the Secret Society, while Batman finds the key to the crime-and one of the Leaguers will be forever changed by it. Plus, who is the Secret Society of Super-Villains and what are their plans for Pandora?
‘Secret of the Indigo Tribe’ Part 2! On the Indigo homeworld, Hal Jordan and Sinestro are trapped, powerless and on the run – with the entire Indigo Tribe in hot pursuit! Their situation grows even more dire when we learn the Indigos’ deadly secret! Plus: Why Indigo-1 is so interested in Hal’s predecessor, Abin Sur?
Written by GEOFF JOHNS Art by DOUG MAHNKE and CHRISTIAN ALAMY
The blockbuster ‘War of the Green Lanterns’ takes it toll! Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, John Stewart and Kyle Rayner fight on against their fellow Lanterns – and the carnage escalates to savage heights. And how will the other New Guardians capitalize on it?
Written by GEOFF JOHNS Art by DOUG MAHNKE and KEITH CHAMPAGNE
The ‘War of the Green Lanterns’ takes a shocking turn! With the entire Green Lantern Corps against them, the four Earthborn GLs make a choice that will rank among the most memorable in GL history. But not all of them agree on what has to be done and what lines are to be crossed. Plus, the countdown to the live-action film continues with another exclusive look at the upcoming GREEN LANTERN movie!
Written by GEOFF JOHNS Art by DOUG MAHNKE & CHRISTIAN ALAMY
‘War of the Green Lanterns’ ignites with part 1 of the blockbuster event that’ll burn into the summer! A malevolent force has usurped control over all the power batteries, leaving the Corps powerless except for a select few members. Now it’s up to Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart and Sinestro to regain control – but can these warriors overcome their differences in time to save the universe?
Written by GEOFF JOHNS Art by DOUG MAHNKE & CHRISTIAN ALAMY
BRIGHTEST DAY continues with the revelation of the identity of the cloaked figure that’s been collecting the Emotional Spectrum Entities! But how does its end goal involve the Butcher, the personification of rage? Plus, another being seeks the red entity – The Spectre! And he has no patience with his former host Hal Jordan, who happens to be in the way?
– The Defenders make a stand against the apocalyptic Doom Maidens! Hopefully some of the team survives! – Valkyrie and Annabelle have a complicated relationship… and it’s only going to become even more perplexing and problematic as of this issue! – A new (cosmically awesome) character joins the team! And you’ll never expect this addition to the cast! – Caroline LeFay comes face to face with one of her estranged parents!
– The explosive first arc finale! There aren’t actually any explosions – but there IS a big showdown with our poorly lit villain, and plenty of heartbreak to go around. – Nothing will be the same again! Except you’re still aging. That’s not going anywhere.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.