• We thought they were dead. We thought they’d been banished, controlled, made harmless. We were wrong.
• The gamma monsters are coming back – converging, one by one, on New York City. And who can stop them now?
• Who can save us…from the IMMORTAL HULK?
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett, German Garcia, Ruy Jose (CA) Alex Ross
GROUNDBREAKING DOUBLE-SIZED ISSUE!
• You’ve never read a Hulk comic like this before. You’ve never read a Marvel comic like this before.
• The heat death of our universe has come and gone. The Hulk is finally dead. Now, billions of years later, the Ninth Cosmos cowers…
• …before the BREAKER OF WORLDS.
• In New York, the U-Foes are hunting a weakened Hulk – with the one thing that can kill him for good.
• In New Mexico, the new Sasquatch faces something even weirder than he is.
• Something very strange is happening to Jacqueline McGee.
• And far above the world, HENRY PETER GYRICH watches…
ONE CREATOR. ONE HULK. ONE SUPERSTAR STORY!
Declan Shalvey writes and draws an IMMORTAL HULK tale that gets to the heart of gamma! Every morning, Bruce Banner wakes up in a new place. The Hulk is trying to tell him something – but Bruce has had enough of his green-veined alters. When a new gamma-powered villain shows up in a small New Mexico town, Bruce is forced to confront the source of his anger… and it’s not what you expect. Don’t miss an extraordinary tale from one of the industry’s top talents!
PETER DAVID AND THE MAESTRO RETURN IN A BRAND-NEW SERIES!
The man once known as the Hulk is now neither man, nor Hulk – call him only THE MAESTRO! After deposing Dystopia’s ancient ruler, the Maestro sets his sights even bigger. It’s time the entire planet Earth recognized their one true god! But the Maestro isn’t the only immortal left…and if he wants to truly dominate the planet, he’ll have to face the most powerful beings in creation! PETER DAVID continues the tale that began decades ago in the legendary Future Imperfect!
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett, Adam Gorham, Rachael Stott (CA) Alex Ross
• At the year’s end, costs are counted – by Jackie McGee, Eugene Judd…and Samuel Sterns.
• All the Leader’s plans have finally come together in what may be his greatest triumph. But is that enough…
• …or will the ONE BELOW ALL claim his due?
(W) Peter David (A) German Peralta (A/CA) Dale Keown
WHO KILLED THE WORLD?
The Hulk meets the Maestro-and it’s not who you expect it to be. And when a band of rebels tries to recruit the Hulk to fight beside them, his answer sends shock waves through Dystopia. This world will never be the same…and neither will the Hulk.
Professor Xavier joined Iron Man, Reed Richards, and others in forming a covert group shortly after the Kree/Skrull War… the Illuminati. He wasn’t present when members of that group made the decision to exile the Hulk into space to stop his rampages here on Earth, but the Hulk wants to know how he would have voted were he there. Acknowledging that he would not have sought to banish the Hulk permanently, he would have sent him away until they could find a cure for Banner’s condition. With that acknowledgement, he surrenders himself to the Hulk. But the X-Men have always been willing to defend their mentor, and today is no different. And while the number of mutants in the world has fallen sharply since M-Day, there are still a lot of X-Men. When the Stepford Cuckoos observe that Scott and Emma’s team has failed, they put out the telepathic call to X-Men in all corners of the world. But can they reach the mansion in time?
When the Marvel Illuminati decided to shoot the Hulk into space, they were not all gathered together. Professor Charles Xavier was not present for that meeting. And now, the Hulk has returned. Upon receiving the news, the New X-Men want nothing more than to leap into action, either to fight the Hulk or aid in the evacuation of New York City. As the Beast tries to talk them out of it, the shaking of the Earth forces him to realize that discussion is moot. The Hulk has arrived at Xavier’s mansion, and he wants to know if Charles would have voted to shoot him into space.
THE ORIGINAL MANGA IS ADAPTED INTO ENGLISH FOR THE FIRST TIME! Time and again, the Avengers have assembled to save the Earth from destruction. But they’ve never had to face a threat as gruesome and UNDEAD as this one!
NO LIMITS! – The issue that reveals that Betty Ross has more in common with Bruce Banner than the name HULK! – The secret connection of Echelon and the end of humanity as the World Computer CRASHES! – The last stand of MACHINE MAN!!!
HULK-SIZED GRAND FINALE TO ‘THE OMEGA HULK’ EPIC!!! The HULK confrontation you’ve been waiting for: DOC GREEN VS JEN WALTERS What is Doc Green’s startling confession??? And… the return of BETTY ROSS?!? PLUS: the reveal of LYRA THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK’S fate!